Download XLPack Lite
XLPack Lite Version 5.4
Product license agreement
The use of this software (XLPack Lite) is permitted only if you agree to the following terms.
- All the rights to this product, except as expressly granted in this Agreement to you, are the sole property of K Technologies.
- This software can be used for confirming operating environment of XLPack and for personal use by individual users. This software, however, cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- This software must be used under the responsibility of the user. This software is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Support services are not provided for this software.
- Redistribution of this software in any format is prohibited.
After confirming that your PC meets the system requirements described in the installation manual, download the software from the following links.
- XLPack Lite 5.4 (Windows version) (22.214.171.124 (January 2021)): Agree to above license agreement and download software
- XLPack Lite 5.4 (macOS (Intel) version) (126.96.36.199 (January 2021)): Agree to above license agreement and download software
The online installation manual and reference manual are available at [Documents] > [Manual].
Note – The PDF manuals are included in the product. However, only the online manuals are provided for Lite version.
The online tutorial is also available for those who are first to XLPack at [Documents] > [Tutorial].
Sample worksheets can be downloaded in one package. Examples of using VBA subroutines/functions, worksheet functions and solver are included for your reference.
- XLPack Lite 5.4 Sample worksheet (Windows version) (January 2021): Download
- XLPack Lite 5.4 Sample worksheet (macOS version) (January 2021): Download
Note – These sample worksheets are provided to show how to use XLPack, and these samples have not been thoroughly tested under all conditions. Therefore, the function, performance, or reliability of these samples are not guaranteed.
Note – These sample worksheets can not be redistributed.